Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wedding Bands Purchased

Today we went shopping for our wedding bands. We had Santa dollars for Kay Jewelers that came in real handy and we were able to get Lori the band that matched her engagement ring. I tend to be a rather plan person and so my wedding band is plain. It will be interesting to see if I can get used to wearing a wedding band as I hate wearing jewelry and had to go a couple sizes bigger than I would normally need because I broke the knuckle on my ring finger playing football in high school. Good news for me is that Lori has agreed that if I can not stand to wear it on my finger I can wear it on a chain around my neck.

After we got our bands we picked up the gifts for the bridesmaids and they looked better than we imagined. We can’t wait for the day we can give them to our family and friends.

No comments: