Friday, March 6, 2009

Future Mother-in-Law has Surgery

As we mentioned On Feb 24th Lori’s mother needed to have surgery to place a coil in an aneurysm which will prevent the blood flow to it while still allowing the blood to flow through her artery to her brain. I am happy to announce that everything went well with the surgery and my future Mother-in-law is resting at home. She had us nervous for a bit as the surgery was done in two parts to avoid medical complications but everything went without a hitch. Having her healthy and with us as we make the decisions about the wedding sure does take a lot of pressure off of Lori and I. The biggest problem now is that Lori, her mother, and my mother usually agree about everything and since they out number me 3-1 many of my wedding ideas are out. Those ideas that have been rejected include but are not limited to shorts and Hawaiian shirts for the bridal party, dancing girls at the reception, and 50/50 tickets at the door.

No comments: