Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brian and Joey G bowling league

This was my 14th year bowling in the Brian and Joey G bowling league and as it comes to an end I have informed my friends that I will not be joining the league next year. I have decided instead of bowling next year I will use the time and money for my wedding. Many of my friends currently bowl or have bowled in this league including the best man in my wedding and 2 of the ushers, I will miss spending this time with them. Sometimes when I think of not bowling next year it makes me sad as I will really miss all of this “guy time” but when it comes right down to it making the decision to concentrate on the wedding is a rather simple one. I would like to wish everyone in the league good luck next year and forewarn them of my pending return for the 2010-2011 season (if not sooner i.e. after x-mas).

1 comment:

Marylou said...

I know how hard that is to leave that league if only for a short time. Ron still misses it.